"As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. " John 9:1-2

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my blog....

The Lord has been petitioning me to do this for quite sometime, and I have finally taken the plunge! Thank you for your patience as I learn the ins and outs of the blogging world!


I am a parent of a child with special needs and I firmly believe that God chose special parents for special kids--and it is my mission to get this message out to special parents everywhere.

So come along with me on this ride...I have many words to share that have been downloads from the Lord-I hope and pray that they will provide support and comfort to you on your special parenting journey.

~Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment